Friday, October 11, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon



Well, October snuck up on me!  It's time for the Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon.  Just in time, too, because I need to buckle down on a week's worth of reading. If you'd like to participate, click on the badge below.  Sign-ups are open until Oct. 18.
#WWreadathon

As always, I have a stack of virtual books that need attention.  The books selected are based on release, genre, topic and variety.  If you'd read any of the books on my list, please leave a comment.  I'd love to hear what you thought and any other recommendations you might have! 
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list
Ghost Time by Courtney Eldridge | Goodreads
Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey | Goodreads
The Seance Society by Michael Nethercott | Goodreads
Pull Down the Night by Nathan Kotecki | Goodreads

No comments :

Post a Comment