Thursday, April 18, 2013

Writer's Digest Sub-Genre Challenge COMPLETE!



I've completed my first major reading challenge of 2013! This one wasn't difficult for me since I read from a variety of genres. Below are a list of the books I read and links to my reviews. There are some really good books on this list. Definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a reading recommendation.

(sub-genres can be found here at Writer's Digest)
Read two from each main genre category
Romance
1.  Firefly Hollow by T.L. Haddix
2.  Clair de Lune by Jetta Carleton

Horror
1.  The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington
2.  You Know What You Have to Do by Bonnie Shimko

Thriller/Suspense
1.  Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason
2.  Corktown by Ty Hutchinson

Science Fiction/Fantasy
1.  The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
2.  The Water Witch by Juliet Dark
3.  The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
4.  Stitch by Samantha Durante

Mystery/Crime
1.  A Pimp's Notes by Giorgio Faletti
2.  What We Saw At Night by Jacquelyn Mitchard
3.  Notes From Ghost Town by Kate Ellison

No comments :

Post a Comment