Thursday, April 18, 2013

OOH LA LA! 3 READ-A-THONS coming up. Who Wants to Read!?!



Time to Get Your Reading On!

Is the ol'reading pile creeping up on you again -- or just looking for something to do?  A string of read-a-thons is coming up and the great news is they're back to back. Okay, this is good news for me because it stretches the reading into a full week of reading goodness.  In case you've missed the announcements, I thought  I'd share the links. These are all awesome bloggers, so I hope you'll be able to participate!


My Shelf Confessions - Blogaversary Read-A-Thon

April 19 - April 21st 
Click SIGN UP


Season of Reading - Spring Into Horror Read-A-thon
Now don't let the word 'horror' scare you away. You only have to readone scary book during the duration of the read-a-thon. However, that book can be horror, paranormal, thriller, mystery, etc. The rest of the read-a-thon, you can read whatever you want.
April 22 - April 28
Click SIGN UP


Dewey's 24-hour Reading Challenge
April 27
Click SIGN UP

2 comments :

  1. I'm so excited! I'm doing the My Shelf Cnfessions one and Dewey. Are you gonna start at midnight tonight? I am, especially bc I have so,e stuff to do during the day so I won't be able to read as much Friday..

    Stay in touch! I'll stop by sometime during to cheer you on!

    Dee@ http://diamondlovestoread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did start at midnight and read for about two hours, but I didn't put up my starting line post yet -- doing that now :)

    ReplyDelete