Friday, April 19, 2013

Blogaversary Read-A-Thon Starting Line



#WWreadathon
Twitter party Saturday 4:30 - 6:30 EST
Hello reader-thoners!  I did start the readathon promptly at midnight (PST), but didn't get around to posting my starting line until now.  I have so much to read -- lets get right to it!

BookBox: embed book widget, share book list

Friday
Book Title - My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling
Pages Read - 222
Book Title - Unhallowed Ground by Gillian White
Pages Read - 222
Books Complete: 1 
Notes: I was already about 50 pages into this book when the clock struck midnight, so I decided to begin my page count from that point forward. It's a quick ebook read and I will finish it later today. 

Saturday
Book Title - Unhallowed Ground by Gillian White
Pages Read - 60
Notes: I was hoping to get more read today, but the time was eaten up by chores and other nonsense!

Sunday
Book Title - Unhallowed Ground by Gillian White
Pages Read - 25
Notes: Nope, I didn't get much read today.  It was beautiful out and I ended up gardening and running more errands.  

No comments :

Post a Comment