Confession: I don't have a single TBR pile, but rather I sort into three towering piles!
- My personal picks (completely neglected)
- Advanced reader copies, galleys and media market published books (solicited)
- Independent or small house publishing (unsolicited)
This month, I'm participating in the Take Control of Your TBR Pile hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Review
How it works:
- Link-Up at Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- The Challenge runs March 1 - 31 (sign up anytime)
- The Read-A-Thon is March 15-18
- For a book to qualify, ALL books must have been published before March 2013!
- Post review to any place of your choosing i.e. Goodreads, facebook, blog and then link it to the Rafflecopter for giveaway entry
- Prize: New 2013 release of your choice
- Open Internationally
* Unfortunately, not every submission makes it all the way to the review stage, which means after further examination, it did not meet the criteria for a featured review (see policy).