Monday, January 14, 2013

Crossing the Finish Line: Wrapping Bout of Books 6.0



THAT'S A WRAP!!!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Twitter hashtag #BoutOfBooks 
It's time to reflect on how my reading went this past week. I did pretty good and almost finished three substantially-sized books. I'm half way through book #3, plus, I managed to squeeze in a review and I'm working on the second, which will be posted later today. Productive! Yay, me! All three books were 'winners' in my opinion, which ultimately made reading very entertaining and enjoyable.  

A List of BOOKS TO READ

The Break Down

Monday
Number of pages I've read today: 66
Total number of pages I've read: 66
Books: --

Tuesday
Number of pages I've read today: 34
Total number of pages I've read: 100
Books: --

Wednesday
Number of pages I've read today: 121
Total number of pages I've read: 221
Books: 1

Thursday
Number of pages I've read today: 120
Total number of pages I've read: 241
Books: 1.25

Friday
Number of pages I've read today: 120
Total number of pages I've read: 361
Books: 1.75

Saturday
Number of pages I've read today: 124
Total number of pages I've read: 485
Books: 2

Sunday
Number of pages I've read today: 105
Total number of pages I've read: 590
Books: 2.5
*Goals template provided by Bout of Books

No comments :

Post a Comment