Monday, January 7, 2013

#BoutOfBooks 6.0 Read-A-Thon



Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Twitter hashtag #BoutOfBooks 
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books 6.0 team

TIME DEVOTED TO READING

I will be reading all week.


MY GOALS

  • The Christmas decorations are down, time to get back to reading!  I have a ridiculous TBR pile haunting me at the moment.  I must make a dent.  My goal?  To read and review ARCs and galleys from different sources (publishers and agencies).

BOOKS TO READ


UPDATES

Monday
Number of pages I've read today: 66
Total number of pages I've read: 66
Books: --

Tuesday
Number of pages I've read today: 34
Total number of pages I've read: 100
Books: --

Wednesday
Number of pages I've read today: 121
Total number of pages I've read: 221
Books: 1

Thursday
Number of pages I've read today: 120
Total number of pages I've read: 241
Books: 1.25

Friday
Number of pages I've read today: 120
Total number of pages I've read: 361
Books: 1.75

Saturday
Number of pages I've read today: 124
Total number of pages I've read: 485
Books: 2

Sunday
Number of pages I've read today: 105
Total number of pages I've read: 590
Books: 2.5


*Goals template provided by Bout of Books

2 comments :

  1. I have a ridiculous amount of books to read, as well! I hope you make a good dent in your pile. :)

    Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been getting less reading done than I had hoped, but hope to make major headway for the rest of the week. Best of luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete