Saturday, December 15, 2012

Silent Night Read-A-Thon




I know what you're thinking, I'm probably in need of a read-a-thon sign up intervention.  This is the third one this month, but wait...I have a good excuse.  With all the holiday hustle, it's too easy for me to get distracted and neglect my review TBR pile and challenge goals.  This honestly keeps me on track and helps me to balance life.  Otherwise, I'll forget to take a moment to relax and read. Besides, when everyone is buzzing in my ear, I can say, 'Oh gee, I wish I could, but I'm in the middle of a read-a-thon.' 


However, despite my ambitions, I'm still not reading as much as I should.  Actually, pretty pathetically slow -- but something is better than nothing, right?

The 1st Annual Silent Night Read-a-thon Kick-Off Post! and GIVEAWAY!
  • Haven't signed up yet? There is still time to do so! You can sign up and start participating at any time while the Silent Night Read-a-thon is running.
  • Participants can enter to win a new copy of The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
Update!  I finally finished The Hangman's Daughter and have started Bound.  Both these books are on my Those Books I Should Have Read Challenge list.  My completion of Bound, will also complete my challenge!  Whew...just in time.  


1 comment :

  1. Wow, three read-a-thons in one month?! I am barely hanging on to this one, and I'm the one who's hosting it! I understand your reason for joining the Silent Night Read-a-thon, it's the exact reason I decided to host it. I hope you have found a moment to read over the weekend :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete