Wednesday, December 5, 2012

BOOK CLUB BASH and READ-A-THON: 2-$25 Amazon Cards, 5 Signed Books and More!



DECEMBER 10-14

I'm gearing up for the Book Club Bash hosted by Novel Publicity! Bitsy Bling Books will be a host stop on the book bash tour ALL week because I'm having a READ-A-ThON.  Each day during the read-a-thon, I will be featuring the answers to some holiday questions I asked the five authors of the books above.  Also, I will be posting my review of X-It by Jane George.  

But...that's not all.....

During the read-a-thon and in coordination with Novel Publicity, participants and excited readers will have the chance to win some fantastically fabulous prizes:
  • A custom book club guide from Novel Publicity
  • 5 Signed Paperbacks
  • Gift Bags with Swag and Books
  • The chance to name a character in an upcoming book
  • Manuscript Feedback by one of our authors
  • 2 - $25 Amazon Gift Card (amount to be determined)
  • Skype Session with an author for a book club or interview
You can start earning entries by tweeting about the Book Bash, made easy by using the rafflecopter linky. 
BUT WAIT...there are 3 more books that have been donated courtesy of Allison from the Loopy Librarian exclusively for the read-a-thon giveaway!
  • The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister
  • The Intercept by Dick Wolf
  • The Bartender's Tale by Ivan Doig 
If you haven't yet, please sign up for the Book Bash Read-A-Thon I'm hosting.  It does not conflict with the awesome Holiday read-a-thon beginning Friday. In fact, it immediately follows it giving you even more time to get through that TBR AND have the chance to win some holiday goodies. Of course, I'm doing it all!  I'm going to read until my eyes fall out and sustain my energy by munching on holiday cookies and egg nog!  Tis' the season!!!!

PSSST!...Pass it along using the hashtag #bookbash and/or #readathon

No comments :

Post a Comment