Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Twisted Tales Challenge Wrap-Up



2012 Twisted Tales Challenge
Every year I sign up for a number of challenges. This year, I decided to host one of my own. Based on my previous reads, I thought I would read twice as many books from this category. Strangely, my review requests came from different genres, which allowed me to complete my other challenges, but fall a bit short on this one.  However, I still did manage to knock out 12 books, putting me in "I scare small children" level of accomplishment! About half of these books were ARC's and are currently available or will be very soon!  
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list

TWISTED TALES
12 - I scare small children
1.  Twice Shy by Patrick Freivald
2.  Dirt by David Vann
3.  On Demon Wings by Karina Halle
4.  Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
5.  After Life by Rhian Ellis
6.  The Hellfire Club by Daniel P. Mannix
7.  Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki
8.  Green-Eyed Monster, The by Mike Robinson
9.  Neighbors, The by Ania Ahlborn
10. I Saw Zombies Eating Santa Claus by S.G. Browne
11. Lash by Tara Fox-Hall
12. Broken by A.E. Rought

No comments :

Post a Comment