Friday, November 30, 2012

To the Last Page Read-A-thon Start-Up



It's official I'm addicted to Read-A-Thons. Even though this is a busy time of year, it is also nearing the end of reading challenges, review season and deadlines. Read-A-Thons help me stay on pace and organized. I won't be reading 24 hrs a day during any read-a-thon, but instead of zoning out on mindless TV hallmark re-runs between holiday shopping and decorating, I will be more motivated to pick up a book and get through another 100+ pages. This is a quick one, just over the weekend. I'm starting Dec. 1 in my time zone PST going through to Dec. 3. Anyone can join in at anytime. Want to sign up?  Click on the image above to go to the host blog, A Reading Kabocha.

Here are the books in my line-up for the weekend:

Can't do this one?  Don't stress!  There are a few more this month that you can join in: 
 #readathon #bookbash

No comments :

Post a Comment