Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Spirit 2012 Reading Challenge!!!



I'm participating in the 4th Annual Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge hosted by The True Book Addict.  Since I've done it every year, I can say it has become a holiday tradition!  I adore all the challenges and read-a-thons Michelle hosts - if you'd like to join in/sign up simply click on the image above and it will take you directly to her page. 

If you need some book suggestions Michelle has put together a handy widget click HERE to view.  I've also taken some of her suggestions, plus added a few of my own and posted the covers here, but she has another variety over at her place.
My Reads
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list
Yay!  I finished both holiday reads on my list.  Now, I can turn to my shelf and tackle it. I still have to post reviews, that will be coming soon.... 
Christmas Shelf
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you're joining me again! I hope you enjoy your festive reads. Thanks for posting about my suggestions too.

    I will be signing up for your read-a-thon, rest assured. I mean, how could I pass it up? =O)

    ReplyDelete