Thursday, October 11, 2012

Preparing for Dewey's 24 hr. Read-A-Thon!!!




I'm preparing for the 24 hr Dewey's Read-A-Thon, which kicks off Saturday, October 13.  That's right!  It's that time of year again.  If you haven't signed up, click on the image above and get moving!!!!  If you're like me, you're buried in books.  This is a quick read-a-thon and let's face it, it can be difficult to get through more than one or two reads in a day.  What I've done in the past is show my most immediate to-be-read pile.  From there, I will choose what lands in the special 24 hour time read-a-thon period.  However, I do think it is great to share and expose as many books to readers as possible.  Part of the fun is seeing what everyone is or might read and then adding it to our virtual shelves lol.

What's on my Nightstand!  
What do you think I should read first?

Paranormal (YA, Historical, Mystery, Horror)

Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

Historical Fiction

Humor
  

3 comments :

  1. Great set of books there. My vote goes for The Neighbors. I've heard good things about it. I have one book on my agenda...IT (Stephen King).

    Good luck with the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Diversity in your books that is the key! Good luck and have fun.

    #cheertamales
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Neigbors to read also, look forward to your review. I have seen 1 review and it was fantastic.

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete