Sunday, September 2, 2012

Thrill Week Comprehensive Book Recommendations!



Thrill Week Continues.... with Tea Time with Marce. 
Don't you just LOVE her badge? Fabulous!
It's the second day of Thrill Week and after hopping around to all the participating blogs, I decided to stack together some of the books I came across.  At first, I was simply compiling a list to remember -- you know, to add to that ever-growing shelf (TBR) over at Goodreads!  Then, I thought, "Why not share because this will certainly be helpful to fans of the genre!

On day #1 bloggers were asked: 
What has been your top 3 reads this year?
Below is a comprehensive list.  Note: Not every book is shown.  I use sharebookbox.com for my display.  If book images were not available, I could not include.
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list
Another question asked: 
Favourite trilogy or series you recommend to others to read?
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list

As you can see, there are a wide variety of books listed in both the top picks and series list.  Interestingly, there were very few duplicates on either side, which just shows how varied reading tastes can be even from the same genre. 

I hope this is useful and if you'd like to see the links to all participating bloggers please click on Tea Time With Marce

5 comments :

  1. I do this also, but at the end of the week, you are very organised, I love it.

    Thrill Week is so exciting to me, I add overload of books, authors and new bloggers.

    Thank you for being an active participant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and my badge comment, thank you :-) It took 2 years to find something so fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you put these together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fantastic I am bookmarking this page.

    It is something how each of us picked different books, and that there are authors that I've not read on it!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete