Monday, August 20, 2012

That's A Wrap! Bout of Books Read-A-Thon



Just when I'm getting in the groove, the read-a-thon ends!  I met my goals of visiting and following all the participating blogs and tweeting about my progress.  However, I did not link up my daily progress -- Oops, epic fail on my part for not reading the details more closely.  I have a feeling this task will be included in my goals for next time.   

  • I read a total of 507 pages.
  • I completed 2 books
  • I completed 2 reviews.

All in all, not a bad week considering everything else I had going on. Here are the books I completed and links to the reviews. Looking forward to more read-a-thons. I'm always looking to participate in them, so if fellow blogs have one going on, or know of one, please tweet me @bitsyblingbooks or leave me a message.  


4 comments :

  1. Good job! I'm always on the lookout for read-a-thons too, in fact, I think at least a couple I found out about because you tweeted them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say that's a pretty good week! At least you managed reviews - I am way behind lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on meeting your goals!! I've followed your blog. Sooo looking forward to the next Bout of Books in January, but would love to do more read-a-thons too. Might check out your twitter in a moment, as its nice to know someone else is looking out for read-a-thons. I have the amazing ability to find one just after it has started or ended!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! Hope to see you for Bout-of-Books 6.0 ;)

    ReplyDelete