Saturday, September 3, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Read-A-Thon




READ-A-THON hosted by Katie's Book Blog!
It's A Labor Day Weekend of Book Love

Since I epically failed at my last read-a-thon (due to circumstances beyond my control) I am going to redeem myself this weekend. Thanks to Katie from Katie's Book Blog for hosting a wonderful read-a-thon over the holiday weekend, I might get a few books checked off my to-be-read list. I'm kicking the event off with a new review post of Every You, Every Me by David Levithan. Yay me for making progress!  

Here are some of the books I hope to read.  I may add or subtract depending on my mood. Yes, my reading mood has been a bit fickle lately and I need to choose wisely so I can remain objective and more importantly, entertained. 

All three books are from Amazon Vine for review 



5 comments :

  1. Have fun reading! I'm spending the weekend catching up on some freelance editing I've taken on. Wish I could sit and read, even though the edit is great fun. I can't believe how much I've missed doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is superb blog site and each post of this blog is mind blowing, I truly inspired from this write up..Register Domain

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have done a great job. Above all the points are explained very clear mind. It's great stuff.website hosting

    web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your review! I always feel really alone in my adoration for this series.
    web design company

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could be eligible to get a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete