Monday, August 1, 2011

High Summer Read-A-Thon: It's A Wrap!



High Summer Read-A-Thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict has sadly ended. Farewell my bookish read-a-thoners, until we meet again!


I faired rather well during this read-a-thon and read five and half books.  I'm half way through book #6 on my goal list.  I also managed to get two reviews posted during this time, which is a major accomplishment.  Thanks Michelle for hosting the read-a-thon and I always look forward to yours so lets have more!


Check out the books listed in the TABS above under Review by Title and Review by Genre.


Good Intentions & Goals  
My Life, the Theater, and Other TragediesHeartbeastsZombie MageThe Mighty Walzer: A NovelDreams Unleashed (The Prophecies)The Help
HOW I DID!  Yay Me!  I got a lot read this week!

Finished My Life, The Theater and Other Tragedies Review
Finished Zombie Mage
Finished Dreams Unleashed
Finished The Mighty Walzer Review
Finished Heart Beasts
The Help (page 175)

5 comments :

  1. Glad you're joining us for the read-a-thon! Looks like you have some good books lined up. I hope you reach your goals and have fun in the process. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much used the same methodology in making my own list! But I also included some personal books that I planned to get to by the end of the month as well! Good luck - Looking at your mix, it seems that you have something for every reading mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your tbr on a spreadsheet? Now that's organized! Have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, spreadsheets sound great! Unfortunately, I'm spreadsheet challenged. ;O)

    Wanted to let you know that the mini-challenge/giveaway post is up here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/07/high-summer-read-thon-mini-challenges.html

    Hope you're having fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You did great. I'm so glad you joined us. I will be having my Fall one in October and I'm going to have a scary theme! I can't wait!!!

    I bought my Mom The Help for her birthday on this Thursday. It is exactly the type of book she likes. When she's finished with it, I will read it. =O)

    ReplyDelete