Monday, June 13, 2011

What's In My Inbox?



What's locked and loaded on my Kindle this week?!
There is nothing better than coffee and Kindle.  Sadly, my coffee will be 'hot' today.  No iced latte in the Pacific Northwest.  It is cold and raining, but I hear some warmer weather is on the way.  Maybe by the end of the week I will be sipping a frappuccino while reading a great ebook!


The much anticipated sequel Red Fox is available first at Smashwords and loaded on my Kindle!  

I'll be giving away Darkhouse and Red Fox at Midsummer's Eve book giveaway starting JUNE 21!

Ghost hunters Perry Palomino and Dex Foray trade in the wild coast of Oregon for the unforgiving deserts of New Mexico, hoping to find the creatures responsible for terrorizing a Navajo couple. Sequel to Darkhouse
Her Dear and Loving HusbandReluctant QueenThe Strange Case of Finley JayneSorry, We Can't Use FunnyDarkness Falling: The Forever Twilight Series

No comments :

Post a Comment