Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vacation Reads Reading Challenge



Ruby's Reads
Hosted by Ruby's Reads
I'm squeaking just under the wire on this one. Sign-ups end tonight (that's when this challenge turns into a pumpkin) but you can hurry over right now and join me and all the other participants before the clock strikes midnight!


Challenge Details

  • Those who decide to participate in the reading challenge will strive to read six Vacation Reads. Six is the number we've chosen for the challenge, but you can always read more.
  • Anyone can participate, even non-bloggers. Non-bloggers can post their reviews on LibraryThing, Goodreads etc.
  • Because of the short time the challenge is going to run, the deadline to join is June 21. The challenge runs from June 21 to September 23.
  • Any books in any genre, as long as the setting is somewhere you'd like to visit.
  • The setting may be fictional, fantastical, or historical, so long as you explain in your review why you want to "visit" there.
My six books
1. Conquistadora by Esmeralda Santiago (Puerto Rico, San Juan)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

2 comments :

  1. Good luck in the challenge (I'm mid-happy I didn't see this until it was too late, as I'm already signed up for FAR too many challenges this year!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by from the blog hop.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete