Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Reading Thing Read-A-Thon




Spring Reading Thing 2011 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone. It will take place March 20th-June 20th.  Below, are the books currently on my list.
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list
Books I've finished!!!
Imaginary Jesus by Matt Mikalatos
Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran
Clarity by Kim Harrington
Death Line by Geraldine Evans
The Ice Cradle by Mary Ann Winkowski and Maureen Foley
The Homecoming of Samuel Lake by Jenny Wingfield
Beatrice Munson by Lorena Bathey
Grundish and Askew by Lance Carbuncle
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
The Meteoric Rise of Simon Burchwood by Scott Semegran
The Summoner by Layton Green
In This Hospitable Land by Lynmar Brock, Jr.
The White Devil, by Justin Evans
At Home With the Templetons by Monica McInerney
Electric Barracuda by Tim Dorsey
Shattered Glass by Elaine Bergstrom
Claire Dewitt and the City of the Dead by Sara Gran
Uncle Sam's Carnival of Copulating Inanimals by Kirk Jones
Drowning In the Dark by Allison Karras 
The Reservoir by John Milliken Thompson
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Kidnapping the Lorax by Patricia K. Lichen
Mercury Falls by Robert Kroese
Wahoo Rhapsody by Shaun Morey
Darkhouse by Katrina Halle
The Cannibal's Guide to Ethical Living by Mykle Hansen
Nether by Jason Beymer
The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon
Blackbirch Woods by Meredith DeVoe
Still Life With Brass Pole by Craig Machen

2 comments :

  1. I checked out that BookBox thing. How cool is that?! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to start using it all the time. And I'm doing the Spring Reading Thing too! It will fit in nicely with my read-a-thon. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, thought House of Dark Shadows is on my Kindle, so I'm sure I'll get to it one of these days. :) Thanks for being part of SRT '11!

    ReplyDelete