Sunday, February 6, 2011

Double Read-A-Thon/Mini-Challenges



Kick-off!  Two read-a-thons are happening on Super Bowl Sunday. Join the discussion all weekend long at #bookblogchat and #superbowlreadathon on Twitter. Included are some fun mini-challenges. Check out my answers below:



Hush, Hush by Becca Fiitzpatrick
India Black by Carol K. Carr
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Endless Love by Scott Spencer
I will choose the books to read this weekend from this pile.  

Mini-Challenges
#1  For this challenge, take a look at the books you plan on reading today. Which do you predict will come out as the winner and why? Do a post to answer this question. It will be interesting to come back at the end of the day and see if your predictions are correct!"

I predict that India Black will win!  After reading two YA books back-to-back I'm in need of some adult entertainment.  So, I'm returning to my favorite genre historical fiction.  I don't know if I can finish it in one day, but this is the book I'm picking up first.  Hush, Hush and Clockwork Angel would probably be easier for me to complete (score some major points), but I need a breather from that genre.  I want to shake and break it up a bit so I don't get burnt out.  I might have to kick a field goal instead of going for the touchdown.  Hope, I don't pull wide right!

2 comments :

  1. I wish I had seen this sooner. I would have had fun with this, but now I must work on edits!
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you joined in the read-a-thon this weekend, and hope you got some good reading done!

    ReplyDelete