Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankfully Reading Weekend



I'm really hoping that I will get time to read!  As some of you might have heard, my domain name purchased through Go Daddy was hijacked on Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, it was re-directed and sold before I could intervene.  I was too busy eating turkey and pie before I realized something was horrible wrong.  I'm so sad that www.bitsyblingbooks.com is now a ghost site wandering and haunting the internet.  I wish I could retrieve her, but she is being held ransom for $3,000.  This gives an entirely new meaning to 'Black Friday' for me.  After having a good cry, I began work on retrieving and moving Bitsy to a new URL home:  




It looks like GFC let me transfer my followers so I hope my post will reach everyone.  I'd really appreciate if you'd take a sec and click on the follow button to make sure you're still there.  I'd hate to lose anyone! 


Click on any of these links to sign-Up for the Thankfully Reading Weekend hosted by Candace from Beth Fish Reads, Jen from Devourer of Books & Jenn's Bookshelves 
There are no rules to the weekend, we’re simply hoping to devote a good amount of time to reading, and perhaps meeting some of our reading challenges and goals for 2010. We thought it’d be fun if we cheered each other on a bit. If you think you can join in, grab the button and sign on to Mr. Linky. If you don’t have a blog, use the comments!
During the weekend, come back and link any Thankfully Reading Weekend posts to the Mr. Linky we’ll put up here on Friday, November 26. Feel free to link as many posts as you’d like. On Sunday will put up another Mr. Linky for your wrap-up post.
We’ll also be checking in on Twitter using hashtag #thankfulreading. Join in for the weekend or for only a single day. No rules, no pressure!Thankfully Reading Weekend

No comments :

Post a Comment