Monday, March 7, 2011

Mailbox Monday: Ebook Week!



This is the place where book enthusiasts share what great books followed them home during the week.  The list may include books purchased, won or gifted and can be print, ebook or audio. Sorry, no library or borrowed books. Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at The Printed Page and is currently on tour! This month's host is I'm Booking It


It's READ AN EBOOK WEEK!  March 6-12.  
I'm in ebook heaven!  I scanned through my to-be-read this weekend and then hopped over to Smashwords to see if any of my 'must buy' books were on special.  OH YEAH!  I scored.  I'm filling up my Kindle with some great indie author reads.  


Here's the EBOOKS I've purchased
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list
In addition, I'm not only a buyer, but I'm also a participating author.  Both my historical fiction novels are discounted 50% off and I'm offering a bonus discount on my new release to everyone who purchases one or both of the titles listed below. 
To see links and offer click HERE
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list
* All discount offers are limited and only valid during ebook week, March 6-12.

    1 comment :

    1. I hope you enjoy them all! I read an ebook (The Postmistress) this week and I didn't know that it is Read an eBook Week :-)

      ReplyDelete