Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Reading Challenge



I'm off to the slowest start in reading challenge history!  I just finished the first book on my list.  Moving right along at the pace of a Seattle slug, today while waiting for my daughter at the Orthodontist, I cracked the spine of The Mischief of the Mistletoe.  And I was worried about only having 3 books on my list?  


Mistletoe and Mayhem by Kate Kingsbury


The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig


All About {n} and True Book Addict are fabulous hosts for the big events.  I'm participating and I hope everyone will join in the fun. I can't wait for the giveaways, meme's and all the new books I am bound to find and add to my wish list.  Here are the books I shall conquer! 
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list
Challenge Rules and Requirements:
(Nov. 15 - Dec. 31)
(Nov. 26 - Jan. 6)

No comments :

Post a Comment