Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fall Into Reading



I just thought I'd share a quick update on how my Fall Into Reading Challenge is going.  I'm excited to announce I have read 20 books since the start date, September 22nd.  In addition to the Fall Into Reading Challenge, I have added three more:  Holiday, Christmas Spirit and Thankfully Reading.  To stay organized, I am listing books, progress bar and challenge title in the upper left-side bar.  Wish me luck!
I'm participating in the Fall Into Reading Challenge hosted by Callapidder Days
Get reading! The challenge goes from today, September 22nd, through December 20th -- but readers can join in anytime so it's never too late!

Here is a list of the books I am challenging myself to finish before time is up.  I will also be tracking my progress and titles in the side-bar of my home page.

On the Gathering Storm by Jason McIntyre
Happy Hour by Michele Scott
The Wedding Gift by Kathleen McKenna
Draculas by Crouch et. all
The Spurned Viscountess by Shelley Munro
Drowned Sorrow by Vanessa Morgan
While the Savage Sleeps by Andrew E. Kaufman
The Seance by John Harwood
The Poison of A Smile by Steven Jensen
Purple Jesus by Ron Cooper
The Red Church by Scott Nicholson
Do Tampons Take Your Virginity by Marie Simas
Cursed by Jeremy C. Shipp
Vampires:  The Occult Truth by Konstantinos
The Raising by Laura Kasischke
No Greater Sacrifice by John C. Stipa
Haunting Miss Trentwood by Belinda Kroll
Mistletoe and Mayhem by Kate Kingsbury
The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
A Rogue's Pleasure by Hope Tarr

No comments :

Post a Comment