Friday, February 4, 2011

Blog Hop! Friday Follow Fun...



Welcome to Follow Friday!  First, some Bitsy Business....


While you're here, don't forget to join the Historical Tour de Genre Reading Challenge.  Click on the link for more details.  The challenge also has a group page over at Goodreads.  It's only Feb.  you got tons of time to finish.


What I'm working on right now:  I'm compiling a recipe book  to accompany the release of my 3rd novel.  What I need:  Any recipes that include some kind of pepper (jalapenos, habaneros, ect.)  Get credited by name and a free book if you submit a recipe.  More info. click on:


Now let's get on with answering the questions presented by our lovely Friday blog hopping hosts! This question comes from Crazy For Books.



What are you reading now and why are you reading it?
I'm currently reading The Lost Saint.  I just won and received the book.  I finished The Dark Divine in one day and then moved on to the second book.  Both work for some of the my reading challenges (yes!  Multitasking and working the 'cross-over' categories).  I also have several books lined up for the Unputdownables Read-A-Thon this weekend.
Hush, Hush by Becca Fiitzpatrick
India Black by Carol K. Carr
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Endless Love by Scott Spencer

Book Blogger Hop

http://dollycas.blogspot.com/


1. What was the first job your ever had?
My dad and stepmother made me get a part-time job at the mall when I turned sixteen.  The only place I could get hired was at the Pretzel Shop.  I hated it so much.  I was humiliated every time someone from school came into the mall and saw me at the pretzel stand.  I wanted to die of embarrassment.  The manager was a major creepy pervert too.  I was terrified of him.

2. What was the worst job you ever had?
I would say the Pretzel Shop.  Seriously, hated that job.  I'm the type of person who should never work in any retail-type business.  I am not a provide service kind of person.  I don't buy into the customer is always right philosophy. 

3. What is the best job you ever had?
The job I have now!  I'm a published author.  I write full time and have my office in my home.  I guess you really can make stuff up and day dream to make a living :)  It sure beats working at the mall. 

6 comments :

  1. You have some great books lined up! Clockwork Angel is amazing and although I think Hush, Hush and it's sequel could use some improving plot-wise, they are a guilty pleasure of mine! Enjoy and happy reading!

    Here's my hop and weekly round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to reading INDIA BLACK. I haven't read THE DARK DEVINE, but I have it here. Lots of good reads.

    Hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

    To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

    All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Hop on over!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Lost Saint just came through at the library for me. Looking forward to it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Haven't seen you on Twitter for a while - just saying hallo!
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete